Part-time work. Full-time work. Student work. Flexible work. Side hustle. However you need it.....
We're filling positions in Charlotte, Ballantyne, Fort Mill, Marvin...
And all over the state!
Please review the position descriptions below, fill out the application, and you will be contacted shortly!
We specialize in working with students around school, and over their Winter break/Summer break openings. The positions are extremely flexible, allowing students to work around classes, sports, or other previous commitments (other jobs, family vacations, etc).
Scroll down to apply!
- Meeting one-on-one with customers over the phone.
- Presenting products online.
- Appointment setting.
- Answering any questions customers.
- Helping place customer orders.
- $15 starting pay with opportunities for scholarships and internships.
OFFICE RECEPTIONIST/SOCIAL MEDIA ASSISTANT
(ONLY AVAILABLE FOR STUDENTS FROM CHARLOTTE with social media experience. (i.e 1000+ followers and knowledge of social media)
- Managing social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, etc).
- Screening applicants over the phone and scheduling qualified candidates for interviews.
- Assist with advertisement of openings we currently have on our team to local and extended networks.
- Greeting applicants when they come in for interviews.
- Helping with office administrative work.
The starting pay is $10/Hr with weekly opportunities for raises and bonuses based on performance.
(No experience needed, but candidate must be familiar with major social media platforms such as Facebook, Snapchat, and Instagram.)
Note: No knocking on random doors, no start up costs, no cold-calling, and no experience needed.
COVID-19 UPDATE: We are doing everything remotely! All of our students work from home. Fortunately for us, sales of our products have increased due to the pandemic.
[Note: Students who are stuck out of town due to COVID-19 can still apply and work remotely in the Charlotte area from there laptop.]